Here are some of the common services that Argo Plumbing & Heating offer. If you need to have a service performed that you don't see listed here please call our office.
- Troubleshooting Plumbing Issues
- Comprehensive Plumbing Evaluations
- Gas Piping Installation and Repair
- Water Piping Installation and Repair
- Underground Piping Installation and Repair
SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Locating Services of Underground Piping
- Stubborn Clogs Eliminated
- Main Sewers Mechanically Scoured Clean
- Bathtubs, Toilets, & Sinks Professionally Cleaned
INSTALLATIONS & REPAIRS
Toilets, Tubs, Whirlpool Baths, Showers, Sinks and Faucets
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Full Heating Systems
- Replacement Boilers
- Recirculation Systems
- Pressure Reducing Valves, Backflow Preventer and Vacuum Breakers
- Water Filters, RO Systems, Water Softener Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Anti-Scald Shower and Bath Fixtures
- Oil to Gas Conversions
- New House Construction
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
What's So Important About Maintenance, Anyway?
Regular maintenance of your equipment will check for these types of problems, ensuring your equipment is firing normally, venting properly, and operating safely. While devices such as CO detectors offer some protection, they too can malfunction, leaving you at risk. The only way to fully protect yourself and your family is to have your system checked and maintained by a professional heating contractor on a regular basis.
Fewer Break Downs
The number one cause of equipment breakdown is poor or improper maintenance. Your furnace, like any other machine, has motors, filters, electrical, and other components that require care & cleaning on a regular basis. Regular maintenance can detect small problems before they become big ones. Properly maintained equipment is less likely to break down, avoiding costly repair bills and the inconvenience of a malfunctioning HVAC system.
Regular maintenance can also help increase the efficiency of your HVAC system. As dirt and dust build up on its interior components, your furnace or boiler must work harder and harder to heat your home. The harder the unit has to work, the higher your energy bills. Keeping your system properly maintained helps it run at peak efficiency, saving you money.